We've got lots of great items on sale in our 100% organic produce section this week*. Here are just a few of them along with recipes for inspiration.
1. Organic RaspberriesRaspberries are full of antioxidants and sweet, tart flavor. Enjoy them in this Super Food Raspberry Smoothie--it'll help keep you energized through your busy day. Sale Price: $4.99/ea.
2. Organic Red Leaf LettuceRed leaf lettuce is low in calories and has almost half the daily recommended value of vitamins A and K which is why you should enjoy a red leaf salad with roasted beets, oranges, and walnuts for lunch this week. Sale Price: $1.99/ea.
3. Organic CauliflowerGet your buffalo fix the vegan way with these cauliflower buffalo bites! Cauliflower provides more fiber and fewer calories than your typical buffalo wings, making it the perfect healthy alternative. Sale Price: $3.99/ea.
4. Organic Celery HeartsOur friend Jessica Jarmer featured her Potato Corn Chowder at our last free cooking class, and we couldn’t believe it was vegan because it was so deliciously creamy! Lucky for us, we snagged the recipe, which calls for for 3 stalks of celery ;) Sale Price: $2.99/ea.
5. Organic Grape TomatoesThese Caprese Stuffed Garlic Portobello Mushrooms are low carb, easy to make, and a perfect meal on a busy day. Plus, the recipe calls for tomatoes, which are an outstanding source of lycopene! Sale Price: $2.99/ea.
See the full list of produce sale items here. *Sale prices valid 3/28-4/03.