We've got lots of great items on sale in our 100% organic produce section this week*. Here are just a few of them along with recipes for inspiration.
1. Organic Bosc PearsPear season is in full swing! These lovely gems are high in fiber, vitamin C, and vitamin K, making them a sweet, nutritious addition to your Green Smoothies. Reg. Price: $2.99/lb.Dean's List Sale Price: $1.99/lb.
2. Organic Green GrapesGreen grapes are low in calories, contain zero grams of fat, and pack a nutritional punch. Add them to this Avocado Quinoa Salad for a sweet bite.
Reg. Price: $3.49/lb.
Dean's List Sale Price: $2.99/lb.
3. Organic AsparagusAsparagus French Fries?! How could you say no? Unlike traditional fries, asparagus are a good source of potassium, fiber, vitamin B6, vitamins A and vitamin C, and thiamine. Reg. Price: $8.99/lb. Dean's List Sale Price: $6.99/lb.
4. Organic BeetsBeets are packed with vitamins and minerals, such as folate, manganese, potassium, iron and vitamin C. Give these Beet and Feta Burgers a try this week, and you won’t be disappointed!
Reg. Price: $2.49/ea.Dean's List Sale Price: $1.79/ea.
5. Organic Fuji ApplesTake advantage of apple season by whipping up some Vegan Apple Pie Ice Cream this week. It comes together in just ten minutes, and the apples contribute a nice serving of fiber. Reg. Price: $2.99/lb.Dean's List Sale Price: $1.99/lb.
See the full list of produce sale items here. * Sale prices valid 10/10 - 10/16