We've got lots of great items on sale in our 100% organic produce section this week*. Here are just a few of them along with recipes for inspiration.
1. Organic Red PeppersAs we move into cold and flu season, it’s more important than ever to show your immune system some love. Pack in your Vitamin C first thing in the morning with this Stuffed Breakfast Pepper. Reg. Price: $5.99/lb.Dean's List Sale Price: $3.99/lb.
2. Organic Green Kale & Organic StrawberriesGet double the savings this week by making this delicious Kale and Strawberry Salad. It can be made in just ten minutes and is rich in vitamins A, B, C and K, and iron.
Green Kale: $2.39/ea.Dean's List Sale Price: Strawberries: $2.99/ea.Green Kale: 2/$3
3. Organic BroccoliWe don’t know about you, but the cooler weather has us craving soup. That’s why we’ve got this 5-Minute Healing Miso Soup With Broccoli on our “to make for dinner” list this week. It’s packed to the brim with nutrients--the broccoli alone adds fiber and protein. Reg. Price: $3.49/ea.Dean's List Sale Price: 2/$5
4. Organic Lacinato KaleAt just 33 calories a cup, lacinato kale has 3 grams of protein and 2.5 grams of fiber. Use this superfood this week in this Kale and Lentil Bowl with Avocado Dressing.
Reg. Price: $2.39/ea.
Dean's List Sale Price: 2/$3
5. Organic Gala ApplesTry making these Homemade Apple Chips when you’re craving something sweet this week. Gala apples are low in calories and have no fat or cholesterol compared to a typical dessert. Plus, the chips are simple to make—requiring just 3 ingredients and 1 baking sheet. Reg. Price: $2.99/lb.Dean's List Sale Price: $1.99/lb.
See the full list of produce sale items here. *Sale prices valid 9/26 - 10/02