BeeFree Gluten-Free Granolas have been a HIT in my family's house after just recently discovering them. My little sister has food allergies, and she is so happy to have found some delicious granola she can enjoy without worry! Their Warrior Mix is a gluten-free, grainless paleo option made with nuts & seeds, sea salt, coconut oil, and honey (no oats or refined sugar). All nature's goodness with no preservatives other than the stand-up resealable bag. We've started somewhat of a Sunday morning tradition of making this simple Yogurt Parfait. It's the perfect simple breakfast treat! Yields 4 Servings Ingredients:
- 3 cups Siggi's vanilla yogurt (Monthly Sale Price: $1.49/ea.)*
- 1 cup fresh organic strawberries, washed and chopped
- 1 pint fresh blackberries, raspberries or blueberries, washed and chopped
- 1 cup Bee Free Warrior Mix Granola (Monthly Dean's List Price: $7.49/ea.)*
- Layer 1/3 cup vanilla yogurt into the bottom each of 4 tall glasses.
- Combine all chopped berries.
- Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top.
- Serve parfaits immediately to keep granola crunchy and delicious!
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for new recipes every week, or sign up here to get sales, recipes, and more delivered right to your inbox. *Price valid 2/1 - 2/28, 2018 See What Else Is Currently On Sale