Who doesn't love nachos? They're crunchy and loaded with a ton of deliciousness! This recipe puts a healthier grain free spin on the Mexican favorite right in time for Cinco de Mayo.
- 2 Bags Siete Grain Free Tortilla Chips (May Monthly Sale $3.79/ea.)*
- 1 1⁄2 cups Organic Valley Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese (Weekly Dean's List Sale 2/$7)**
- 16 oz can black beans, we love Eden Beans!
- 1⁄2 cup sliced organic green onions
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- organic diced avocado or 3 minute guacamole (May Monthly Sale 5/$5)*
- organic fresh cilantro
- Late July Organic Salsa (May Monthly Sale $3.29/ea.)*
- organic sliced jalapeno peppers
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a large (15 x 10-inch) rimmed sheet pan or cookie sheet with foil. Arrange tortilla chips in a single layer in pan.
- Drain and rinse black beans. Combine beans, green onions and cumin in a medium bowl; spoon over chips.Sprinkle cheese evenly over all.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through and cheese has melted. Serve immediately with desired above toppings.
* Price valid 5/01 to 5/31
**Price valid 4/30 - 5/06