In a boring breakfast rut? Here's an easy way out of your morning routine -- this tasty breakfast pizza recipe!
We promise the whole family will enjoy it.
1 Naked Crust Pizza (August Monthly Sale $5.69/ea.)*
1 Organic Sweet Potato
1 Organic White Onion
1 Carton of Nature's Yoke Pasture Raised Eggs (Weekly Dean's List Sale $4.49/ea.)**
1 Organic Bell Pepper
1 Pack of your favorite Bacon (We love Applegate's Organic Bacon)
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. While oven is heating, dice sweet potato, white onion, and bell pepper to create hash and set aside.
3. Cook 8 strips of bacon on medium heat.
4. When oven reaches 400, place naked crust on rack for 5 minutes to heat then remove.
5. Once bacon is done, remove from skillet (do not drain bacon fat).
6. Place hash in bacon skillet on low heat. Cook until sweet potato softens.
7. Evenly spread hash and bacon onto pizza crust.
8. Crack 4 eggs onto pizza (or scramble prior to placing in oven if you’re not a fan of runny eggs).
9. Place pie in oven for 7-10 minutes or until golden brown.
10. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
*Price valid 8/1 to 8/31
**Price valid 8/13 to 8/19