If you have a sweet tooth, you’ll be surprised by how satisfying these healthier "cookies" are. All you need is 5 minutes and 4 ingredients. Plus, apples are at their juicy & crisp peak, so now's the best time to give this easy recipe a try! They are great for breakfast, dessert, or as healthy snack. Total Prep Time: 5 minutes Yields: about 8 cookies Ingredients
- 1 organic apple -- we used Honey Crisp Apples
- Your favorite nut butter -- we used Justin's Classic Peanut Butter
- Mini chocolate chips -- we used Enjoy Life Non-GMO Verified Dark Chocolate Mini Chips
- Organic and/or Non-GMO shredded coconut -- we used Let's Do Organic Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Core and slice your apple into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Give each apple slice a little smear of your favorite nut butter.
- Sprinkle the tops with shredded coconut and mini chocolate chips.