Frozen grapes are delicious themselves, but turning them into a 1-ingredient popsicle is a game changer! We'll be stocking these in our freezer all summer long ;) Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 cups organic seedless grapes (green or red)
- Put grapes into a blender or food processor and pulse just briefly--about 3-5 times (you want to be careful not to fully puree or completely liquefy the grapes).
- Spoon the grape chunks into six 3-ounce popsicle molds, dividing evenly. Gently tap the molds on the countertop or use the spoon to press the grapes down, so the grape chunks are tightly compacted without air pockets.
- Pour any grape juice that remains in the blender/processor evenly over all the pops. This little bit of liquid will help to "glue" the bits of frozen grapes together as the popsicles freeze.
- Freeze until solid, then unmold and enjoy!