Growing up as a kid I always remember loving salt and vinegar chips--to the point where I couldn't stop licking my fingers. These sea salt and vinegar kale chips are a delicious healthier alternative! This recipe will have you begging for more ;) Ingredients:
- 1 bunch organic green kale
- 2 tbsp. Bragg's Raw Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Bragg's Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- Wash and dry kale leaves. Using a knife, separate the green kale leaves from the thick ribs/stem, and discard the ribs/stem (or save them and use them in this Kale Stem Pesto). Cut or tear the kale leaves into your desired size of chips, knowing that they will shrink a bit while baking.
- Combine the kale leaves, vinegar, oil, and 1/4 teaspoon of salt in a large bowl. Then, use your hands to toss and massage the kale for 1-2 minutes until it is soft and slightly darker.
- Spread out the kale in a single layer on a parchment-covered baking sheet (or two). Then sprinkle on the remaining salt. Bake for 7-10 minutes, or until the kale is crunchy and no longer soft. Remove and serve immediately, or store in a sealed container for up to 1 week.