We are having these easy 2-Ingredient Pancakes for breakfast this morning (and maybe even dessert) for #TwoIngredientTuesday. Yields 1 Serving -- recipe can be multiplied Ingredients
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 eggs
- Cinnamon, nutmeg, or another spice of your choice
- Organic raspberries, or other organic fruit of your choice
- Maple syrup
- Mash banana thoroughly with a fork (do not blend), then whisk together with both eggs. If adding spices, mix them in as well.
- Heat a skillet with your cooking oil of choice (we used coconut oil), and cook as you would regular pancakes (although note they won't have the traditional "bubbles" to indicate when it's time to flip).
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!