We love french fries but they can be greasy and boring. That's why we are spicing things up with these super easy Baked Asparagus Fries! They are crunchy, delicious, and packed with nutrients.
We promise these bad boys will satisfy your craving for fries without the guilt ?
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs (If gluten-free use Ian's Gluten-Free Panko)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pound organic asparagus, trimmed (Weekly Dean's List Sale: $3.99/lb.)*
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine panko and parmesan; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Set aside.
3. Working in batches, dredge asparagus in coconut flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in panko mixture, pressing to coat.
4. Place asparagus in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Serve immediately & enjoy!
*Price valid 3/19 to 3/25