Get a little sunshine in your diet during citrus season with these chocolate-covered clementines! This easy healthy snack calls for 3 ingredients and 5 minutes of your time. Despite being extremely simple to make, we promise they deliver on delicious flavor! Ingredients:
- 6 organic clementines
- 1 cup Sunspire organic dark chocolate chips -- substitute Enjoy Life chocolate chips for a vegan-friendly option
- Shredded organic coconut flakes
- Peel and separate the clementines and set them aside.
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Melt the chocolate using a double boiler.
- Once the chocolate is smooth and completely melted, dip each clementine piece into the chocolate and place it on the wax paper. Sprinkle with coconut flakes before the chocolate sets.
- Once all the pieces have their chocolate coconut coating, place the tray in the refrigerator for 10 minutes--until the chocolate hardens completely.