Hemp History Week to add omega fatty acids, zinc, magnesium, and iron.This Curried Cauliflower Rice takes less time to make than it takes to order takeout! We of course had to garnish it with hemp seeds in honor of
- 2 cups organic cauliflower rice approx. 1 head organic cauliflower (Dean's List Sale $2.99/ea.)*
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced organic onion
- 1 diced organic carrot
- 2 organic garlic clove pressed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 1/4 cup organic cilantro, optional garnish
- handful Manitoba Organic Hemp Seeds, garnish (Dean's List Sale $8.99/ea.)*
- Cut cauliflower florets from center stalk.
- Process florets in a food processor until they resemble "rice."
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium high heat.
- Add onions, garlic and carrots and saute for about 4 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Stir curry powder into onion mixture.
- Add cauliflower rice to pan and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Top with sea salt, tons of hemp seeds and fresh cilantro, if using.