This frittata is super simple, super tasty, and loaded with good-for-you veggies that are on sale this week -- organic asparagus and organic broccoli. The best part? You cook the filling ingredients and bake the frittata in the same skillet, making for an easy cleanup.
- 1 tsp. organic butter
- 9 Organic Valley large brown eggs (Weekly Dean's List Price: $4.99/ea.)*
- 1 medium organic red onion, chopped
- 1 large organic red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup of organic tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups organic spinach
- 1 cup organic broccoli, chopped (Weekly Dean's List Price: $2.49/ea.)*
- 1 cup organic asparagus, chopped (Weekly Dean's List Price: $4.99/lb.)*
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease a 9x9 inch baking dish or large skillet with butter.
- Beat eggs, salt, and pepper together.
- Stir in onions, red pepper, spinach, broccoli and asparagus.
- Pour egg mixture in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with tomatoes.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until fluffy, golden, and set in the middle.
Pair with Food For Life Sprouted Ezekiel Grain Bread while it's on sale this week $4.69/ea.*!
*Price valid 2/12 to 2/18
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for new recipes every week, or sign up here to get sales, recipes, and more delivered right to your inbox.