Prep Time: < 5 minutesCooking Time: 6-8 hoursServings: 4 INGREDIENTS
- 1 ~15oz. Jar Salsa Verde (we used Xochitl)
- 1 ~14oz. Jar Chicken Bone Broth (we used Epic)
- 4 Chicken Breasts or Thighs (we used two packages of Red Wheelbarrow thighs)
- Dump everything into the slow cooker, fill the empty salsa jar with water and pour it over top.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours, or until chicken pulls apart. (Pro tip: chicken thighs tend to work better than chicken breasts the longer you plan to have them cook).
- Serve over rice, in tacos, or over a southwestern salad and enjoy!