We've got lots of great items on sale in our 100% organic produce section this week*. Here are just a few of them along with recipes for inspiration.
1. Organic CauliflowerCauliflower is an excellent low-calorie source of potassium, but it can be easy to get caught up in using it the same way over and over again. Mix things up this week with this easy vegetarian frittata.
Reg. Price: $4.99/ea.Sale Price: $3.29/ea.
2. Organic Local BlueberriesTry this Honey Lime Quinoa Fruit Salad this week, and your heart (and taste buds) will thank you. The blueberries’ fiber, potassium, folate, vitamin C, vitamin B6, and phytonutrient content, coupled with their lack of cholesterol, all support heart health. Reg. Price: $5.99/ea. Sale Price: $3.99/ea.
3. Organic Grape TomatoesThis Asparagus, Grape Tomato, & Feta Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette isn’t just an easy refreshing lunch choice – it’s also packed with nutrients. For instance: 1 cup of Don’t feel left out while everyone is chomping down burgers on Fourth of July weekend,grape tomatoes provide 1.8 grams of fiber, 6 grams of complex carbohydrates, and 1 gram of protein. Reg. Price: $3.99/ea.Sale Price: $2.99/ea.
4. Organic BroccoliBroccoli is high in fiber, very high in vitamin C, and has potassium, B6 and vitamin A. Get your fill this week by enjoying this 15-Minute Healthy Roasted Chicken and Vegetable dish.
Reg. Price: $2.99/ea.Sale Price: $2.79/ea.
5. Organic White Peaches & KiwiAs long as it’s summer there will be popsicles, but they don’t have to be loaded with artificial colors and sweeteners. These Organic White Peach, Kiwi, & Coconut Water Popsicles are packed with vitamins & minerals and couldn’t be simpler to make. Reg. PriceWhite Peaches: $3.99/lb.Kiwi: $0.79/ea. Sale PriceWhite Peaches: $3.29/lb.Kiwi: $0.69/ea.
See the full list of produce sale items here. *Sale prices valid 7/04 - 7/10