You don't have to wait until St. Patrick's Day to enjoy this healthier version of Vegan Irish Colcannon! This recipe puts a vegan spin on a true classic Irish dish and only calls for four ingredients. No gravy needed with this delicious side dish! Happy St. Patrick's Day ☘️
- 7 organic red potatoes (Dean's List Weekly Sale: $1.49/lb.)*
- 1 head organic green cabbage, chopped (Dean's List Weekly Sale: 99¢/lb.)*
- 4 organic leeks, sliced
- 1 cup organic soy milk
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Place potatoes in a large pot and add enough water to cover the potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook for at least 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
- In a separate pot, boil the cabbage in water for 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In another pot or skillet, cook leeks in soy milk until tender, about 15 minutes.
- When potatoes are done cooking, mash them together with leeks, soy milk, salt and pepper.
- Add cabbage and stir to combine.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste and enjoy!
*Price valid 3/12 to 3/18
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram for new recipes every week, or sign up here to get sales, recipes, and more delivered right to your inbox.