Keep calm and get your pumpkin on with this Pumpkin Green Lentil Pasta recipe! All you need is 15 minutes and 3 ingredients. We love using Explore Cuisine pastas for easy weeknight dinners--they're loaded with plant based proteins (13 grams per serving), high in fiber (4 grams per serving), low in fat, and gluten-free. Total Prep Time: 15 minutes Servings: about 4 Ingredients
- 1 box of Explore Cuisine Organic Green Lentil Penne
- 1 jar of Cucina Antica Tuscany Pumpkin Pasta Sauce
- 1 small bunch of organic lacinato kale
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add penne. Reduce heat and simmer for 7-9 minutes. Strain.
- In a separate large pan (while the pasta is cooking), saute kale with a touch of olive oil for about 3 minutes, until tender.
- Pour the jar of sauce into the pan with the kale, and simmer over medium heat for 5 minutes, until heated throughout.
- Add the strained penne to the sauce and stir until well coated.
- Serve & enjoy!